El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Thursday, March 03, 2005
My hair is done... I am officially ready.
OK - first of all - Tony Ricci is a genius. Secondly; I love my parents who pay for such genius to occur. Got my hair done today people; and two words for you: Me. Yow. Put it together and what do you get: Meow! Dang; I look good. Hehehe... I'm just kidding (?) with y'all. I'm doing good here in Edmonton before leaving for Colombia - stuff is seriously getting done and each day I feel more and more ready to go. Basically this is a really pointless post; I just wanted to talk about my hair. Yes, I know - I am incredibly shallow.

PRAYER REQUEST: Pray that all the plans made so far would hold firm as I travel and that everything goes smoothly. I depart Edmonton on March 7 at 12:30 am (basically it's Sunday night)... and have an overnight stay in Miami before taking off for Bogota at 7:00am on March 8.
posted by Erica @ 4:41 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there Scams. Am I the first person to comment on your blog? What I meant by comment before was do this not make a comment about the blog itself. I am glad that you are feeling more ready to go. That makes me happy/joyful. The weather in Hepburn has really warmed up. I could hear the ocean and feel the west coast wind the other day. At least it felt like it. It was actually the wind in the evergreen tree by the dining hall...Sigh...Enough dreaming and jabbering. I hope that you have a great trip; you are a wise and experienced traveller and God is faithful, so I am not too worried about you...Love you lots,
    Rachel

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER