El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Bienvenido a Bogota
Hola... (that's Spanish for hello...) I am finally here!!! I can't believe that after one year of talking about coming, the day has arrived! I gotta say, the trip here was good - often interesting - but good. I had a night in Miami on the way, so I definitely took advantage and went walking in the water at the beach... oh yes, it was studly. Although a person in Miami wouldn't want to look too closely at what the people are wearing; or in most cases, not wearing. Traumatizing experience with a dude in a speedo - who thinks up these random outfits!? I don't have too long and this keyboard is different, but I wanted to let you all know that I have safely made it here, and have been duly greeted by Paula Reyes and several of her friends; many of whom speak English... PRAISE THE LORD for safe travels and liking it so far!

PRAYER REQUEST: I am only here on a 60 day tourist visa, pray that my applicatioin for a 1 year religious visa goes through asap!
posted by Erica @ 4:10 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey friend,
    I am glad that your trip went well. I will continue to pray for your visa. Life here is good. The snow is melting and yesterday I "suntanned" a.k.a "burnt". If I closed my eyes it really felt like I was on a beach but I was actually surrounded by snow. I need to stop dreaming of other places and be content where I am. I have a SALT interview (MCC) on the 17th. There are people who check your blog so keep it up. I enjoy hearing about what you are doing and prayer requests. Love you lots,
    Rachel

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER