El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Why I had the best day ever...
Because God is Good... that is why. So - on Wednesday, the bus for El Camino most definitely did not come and pick me up... so I ranted and raved and had my little fit with God about my discouragement, etc... and wouldnt you know it, that very afternoon (after I laid in bed for two hours complaining and wondering what on earth I am doing here...) I got a phone call from the director of ECA and ALL IS WELL!!!! I most definitely have gone for the last two days and have LOVED every minute of it... I think I may look into going into teaching when I get home - university perhaps here I come??? We{ll see... anyway, today I sat down and scheduled in all 20 of my ESL kids... I have come to realize the neeeeeed for some of these kids to have 1 on 1 teaching... one girl is in grade 4 and barely speaks english - how she is supposed to do the work is beyond me... pray for her actually, cuz she has a really broken spirit about the whole process, well call her Feefee. Ok, anyway... I am most definitely pumped because today I also had a talk with the elementary principal who stoked me up to be there - everything is getting sorted out with my time, my presence... oh man is it sweet to finallyyyyyy feel like I am doing something helpful! Also tonight, I hung out with 2 girls and had a phenomenal talk (mostly in Spanish may I add...) about one of them[s lack of desire to be in the church, but desire to pursue God... this is the stuff I live for! I got to (try) and encourage this girl to focus on the glorfiying aspect of living life... it was dang hot. Yeah... all in all these last two days have served to encourage me UN believably - PRAISE GOD... He is so wise and knows when to send His goodness! Thanks everyone who actually reads this and prays - I love you all!
posted by Erica @ 5:07 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER