El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
2006 Kiss My...
To date, this month (this year actually) has really, really, really blown big pieces of chunks. How do you bring life into perspective when everything happening around you seems crazy???? The only lesson I am trying desperately to learn right now is to cling to God's plan... or at least the hope that he has one. I feel as though there is this big ace hole in the middle of my forehead and an even bigger one in my chest... is this one of those blogs I probably shouldn't publish? Maybe... but I feel so helpless these days not to wander around with this stunned look on my face at my absolute lack of ability to handle life right now. FUNCTION is the only thought my mind is able to get through to the rest of my body, just do what I gotta do and be done. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
posted by Erica @ 6:32 p.m.  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER