El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Ignorance...
Sometimes it is easier to make others laugh and momentarily forget that life has its really crappy moments. I am in one such time of life. I was so excited about this writing thing at the beginning of the year and with one turn of events find myself at a loss to know how to relate to anything anymore. Who do you turn to when those you would usually turn to disappoint yet again? I feel bad for those closest to me right now because I think I've kind of fallen apart on them... selfishly I don't want to have to be "ok" right now because I am not. I was describing to a friend the other day how what I want MOST in this entire world right now is to go on a vacation to some tropical hot spot (a resort in Mexico would do just fine... or maybe the Caribbean somewhere) and forget that I have a life back here in Canada. So, that said, if anyone would like to buy me an all inclusive week or two in a vacation spot, I am willing to let you - honestly, maybe the Lord would bless me so, so why not ask? =) Ignorance is bliss every once in a while.
posted by Erica @ 12:12 p.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya I could use one of those vacation thingies too I think I'd like to go to switzerland though...

     
  • At 10:07 p.m., Blogger Dana said…

    oh erica, i love you, and I wish I could just give you a big hug and wisk you away to a tropical resort. We'd be laying on the beach, margarita's and pool boys at our side, basking in the sun, when all of a sudden I'd say 'hey erica, look' I'd point out into the vast blue expanse of an ocean and there would be a school of mantaray's (those are the things you like, right, the things in your calendar?) and they'd be there for you to see and you would run into the water and start to swim with them they would let you ride them and you would travel all around the island. You would play games with them and it would be the best time of your life. And in tha moment your troubles would disappear. If I could wish anything for you this very moment it would be that...

     
  • At 11:20 p.m., Blogger Paula Reyes said…

    Eri!!!! Negrita!!!

    Abri mi biblia en Isaiah 41: 29-31 no olvides esto pero tambien Jeremiah 29:11 se que estas cansada pero descansa en Dios, El tiene el control de todo. No te preocupes por nada, nada pero nada.

    Te extra;o y mejor que Mexico ven a Colombia "Cartagena"

    Mi mama te mando muchos saludos, te extra;an mucho tu lo sabes.

     
  • At 1:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erica, Erica .... (Gumpa, Gumpa)

    I love you so much ...
    Take time for your heart, if even if that means your sun filled vaction is limited to Hepburn, Sk.

    I will talk to you soon my dear.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER