El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Thursday, February 02, 2006
What my Journal taught me...
So last night I was reading through my journal from this last year and contemplating this next year of being 23... and I realized that all my negativeness is kind of ridiculous. Life has its way of sending along bad news sometimes that at the time seems like too much to handle; but ultimately some lesson or something good usually comes out of it.

I know that my attitude this last week hasn't been very good - I don't always handle hurt in the most God-honoring way; but it's better to be honest about it then not I guess? This said; I am sorry to any who would read this if I have hurt you in my self-involved pain. Specifically I hope the person I have in mind would hear that...

Sometimes I just wish life would work out the way I think would be best. However, God always teaches me that His way is best, and so my role is simply to "cling" (Thanks LB!) to the hope and the knowledge that He is good and He does have a plan.

Without any bitter barbs or sarcasm behind it: truly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me...
posted by Erica @ 11:52 a.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:42 p.m., Blogger Amber said…

    Happy Birthday my beautiful beautiful amiga! Yo amo mucho! I miss you sooo much.
    Amber

     
  • At 10:20 p.m., Blogger Dana said…

    man oh man I love you!!!! thanks for the coffee (and by coffee I mean ice cream thing :) ). Sometimes it does my heart good to have a little bit of Erica time.

     
  • At 1:14 p.m., Blogger Paula Reyes said…

    Hello my negrita!!!
    I'm so sorry I forget your birthday, is in my calendar but I didn’t see it sorry, sorry……. I haven’t had a good week I forgot everything, there’s many things in my mind right now about my Future and this drives me crazy but I need to trust in God (I Know)
    Eri I know you are not having a good time in these days, but remember God has everything in control and We need to trust in HIM. Philippians 4:4-7 Descanza en Dios amiga solo descanza en EL. El tiene cuidado de Ti. Feliz Cumplea;os. Te amo no lo olvides hermanita.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER