El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Monday, July 02, 2007
We're ba-ack!!!
First off... it went off without a hitch! The wedding was phenom... though I gotta say - I feel like a) I hardly saw Tim all day... b) I hardly feel as though I interacted with people. Is this normal? It's almost like I just floated. Floated through the whole thing... and you know, the only time I came back down to earth was as Tim and I stopped at his parents to change before heading to the city... and then it was like, "holy cow... it's perfectly normal that we're leaving together... and that we're going to be fairly together for the next 50 or so years..."

Needless to say: wow... 8 days of being a Baerwald... I'm still a bit in shock that it actually came true. Our theme verses were 1 John 4:7-12 and all I can think is that God really is THE God of LOVE and FAITHFULNESS. That the two are completely irrevocably intertwined blows my mind. I am grateful and WOW'ed by His works!

Anyway: we had a phenomenal honeymoon at the "Windermere Creek Bed & Breakfast" in BC (close to Invermere, which is semi-close (1/2 hour or so) to Radium Hot Springs... seriously people; check it out - SO inexpensive, SO quiet and private, SO gorgeous... unbelievable - we had a log cabin to ourselves (they're milled... not just logs??? I dunno... Tim talked about their construction all week, and I just kind of nodded my "understanding" if you get my drift!! haha) I don't know the address for their website off the top of my head; but just search them and you'll find it... maybe I'll post some pics when we've gotten them developed... GORGEOUS.

AND - our photographer, Debra Marshall, gave us a 'sneak peek' (she knew I would be DYING to see them...) of our photos and here they are for you to see! Hope you like em! The black and white one is phenomenal! The colour one is fun... I had to hold my dress like that any time we would walk or move really. By the end of those photos I was sick-ace sweaty... seriously... you try hiking up the train bridge stairs in a 30 pound (? I don't know the real weight - but I made Tim hold it up and he almost shat himself it's so heavy... that is a poop lot of material in those things!!!)... dress. Unnatural people. Unnatural.

So enough talking: here they are: (more to follow as I get them!!!)


posted by Erica @ 12:12 a.m.  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:50 p.m., Blogger Kelsie-Lynn said…

    YAHOO!!! A new post! I admit I checked a few times this week! I am so glad that you had a great time on your h-moon! I am looking forward to hearing some of the details :) See you tomorrow :)

     
  • At 4:06 p.m., Blogger Leah said…

    great pictures erica! i love them! you are the hottest bride ever! glad you had a fun honeymoon! love you and glad i could see you (although briefly) last weekend!

    ps - do you know how much you say phenomenal?

     
  • At 4:30 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said…

    You and Tim just blow my mind! Seriously...HOTTIES!!! I cannot even tell you just how incredible you both look! Man I wish we could have been there! Love it Scamma...and yes...I do plan to still call you that on occasion. Though Baerwald is exciting too :) Anyway...just wanted to say how pumped I was to read this, and pumped that you had a great day and honeymoon, and even more pumped to see more great pics! Love you both. Heaps.

     
  • At 7:13 a.m., Blogger Trev and Rebekah said…

    It's normal to feel like you foated all day. It's hard to soak in all that takes place on your wedding day.
    The pictures are amazing.
    I'm glad you had a great honeymoon. Trev and I love B & B's and find it's the way to go. There is a great one in Yorkton if you ever need a get away let me know.

     
  • At 1:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for pictures! I was very disappointed that I could not attend your wedding... I've been waiting a long time to meet you... Tim talked a lot about you! But hopefully next time I come home for a visit we can get together. I usually track Tim down. :) Congratulations! You guys look great!

    Erin Epp

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER