El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
TWO
Ok... so I need a break from this cookbook which is owning my life right now... so I thought I would post a little something I found on my friend Sheryl's Facebook... that I thought I would put on my blog!

Two Names You Go By:
1. Erica
2. Scams
3. Solerica (OK OK... so I know the game is called "TWO" but, who says it can't be called "THREE" or even "FOUR"????)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Underwear
2. Straight Hair - but for some reason, it makes my head itchier. I like curly better.

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Many, many laughs...
2. Commitment
3. The ability to be who I really am, and not be judged for it.

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Cook/think or read about cooking...
2. Spend time with Tim.

Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To not be working... only 1.5 hours to go!
2. To be sitting on my couch, ensconced in a blanket of some kind... with Tim.

Two pets you had/have:
1. Hoppy - he was a cat. He only had three legs.
2. Taco. The MOST faithful dog you could EVER have... husky/rottweiler cross.

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched "Mozart and the Whale" (meh!)
2. Ate Burger King.

Two things you ate today:
1. A pizza pop.
2. Animal crackers.

Two People you Last Talked To:
1. Dave Pauls
2. Rosemary (about the proper spelling of my soon to be new last name)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working.
2. Donating Blood. 1-800-2-DONATE (do it... seriously!)

Two longest car rides:
1. From Ontario to Manitoba in my second year of Bethany on our Drama Tour. Seriously; Gravol put everyone else out like nothing else, but gave me a buzz... what up!?
2. From Manitoba to Hepburn when I worked as a recruiter... I remember one particular trip I have never been so conciously aware of myself being about to fall asleep at the wheel - ridiculous!

Two Favourite Holidays:
1. Any day off, where I get to sleep in.
2. Christmas.

Two Favourite Beverages:
1. Pepsi (duh!)
2. Tea.
posted by Erica @ 1:49 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER