El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Friday, May 18, 2007
7 Things You Might Not Know About Me
It honors me that I was tagged by the one and only Denita Dyck and so I must comply with her request to list "7 Thing You Might Not Know About Me"... and I'll try not to be toooo depressing. Okey dokey... Here goes...


1. I LOVE MANATEES. And, I truly believe that we should be doing something to save them... visit their website here: Save the Manatees!


2. I am a weeper (If something moves me to tears, emotionally sets me off, etc... I don't just cry. I weep. Grey's Anatomy is the DEVIL for this one... Oprah, hearing a certain song, seeing people doing kind things... BRUTAL)

3. My dimple is actually a chipped cheekbone that resulted from an accident with my older sisters bike (I was a TINY kid) and the corner of a table.

4. I have been to 10 countries (for a significant length of time): Qatar, England, Netherlands, UAE, Peru, Colombia, Lebanon, Jordan, Thailand, USA...

5. I secretly long to be a long legged, toned, tanned tennis player. (Alas... fate is against me.)

6. I once saw MacGuyver in the Vancouver airport...

7. Hermithood. I believe very, very strongly that if it were not for my love of people and cultures, that I could TRULY disappear into the woods somewhere, build myself a home (much like Jodie Foster did in the movie "Nell") and live happily ever after with the forest creatures around me... hermithood.
posted by Erica @ 3:03 p.m.  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:00 a.m., Blogger Chris said…

    yep... you can thank Dave for the cute part (re: my boys) I hear they were misbehavin a bit though... yeesh. Okay, so was I, I'd better not hide it.

    I too am a crier. Bad. I cry at passenger trains, and telling my boys about why I raise my hands sometimes to worship, and that saturn commercial where the girl surprises her man with a baby announcement (the carseat inside!!).. AAAHHHH... that gets me everytime.

    ps. good list by the way. I knew none of that.

     
  • At 2:11 p.m., Blogger Timothy Nightingale said…

    You Saw Macgyver!!! you are way honored!!

     
  • At 4:19 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said…

    Loved it Scamma! Just loved this one. Kinda like the way I love you...

    PS: I think your dimple happens to make you one of the cutest people I've ever met. Truth be told.

     
  • At 4:56 p.m., Blogger Becky said…

    I'm kind of excited that I knew 3 out of 7 of these things...yay!

     
  • At 6:46 p.m., Blogger Leah said…

    i like your list erica.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER