El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Thursday, August 09, 2007
YIKES!
Hi guys... news in the life and times of the one & only Erica Elizabeth Baerwald:

1) I am EXTREMELY tired today... the sort of tired that is COMPLETELY debilitating. T - 22 minutes until I can go to the casa and SLEEP!

2) PEI - to go or not to go - that is the question in my heart lately.

3) 1 Peter. Read it, let me know any comments/thoughts that pop out to you... I'm loving it lately!

4) YA 2008 - gonna be GOOD times.

5) Wedding pics are in... as soon as I find a computer I can put them on... and upload them from. You'll see em!

6) They're really, really good.

Much love to all - comments always appreciated; how are you all? Are you listening to any really good music that I should know about? What Scripture is running through your noggin'?
posted by Erica @ 3:10 p.m.  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER