El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Monday, February 20, 2006
Happy 50th Blog Entry!
Okay, so this weekend I was in Edmonton for Term Break (the one and only reason I haven't been around to answer your phone call Betty!) and will be going home today. I can not wait to be back in my room, with my music... somehow I thought I'd be funny and bring my old school CD case along. Not a good idea people - driving to old school Madonna and N'Sync - geh! While this has been a rather strange couple days here, some very good things have happened:

1) Liz drove the car... hilarious!
2) I rode a rollercoaster for the first time in my life!

3) I dyed my hair and it is stupid dark.
4) Liz and I both ate 2 big ace pieces of lemon meringue pie last night!
5) We are going to get sick McD's breakfast for the drive back.
6) We ate at this AMAZING Mexican/Salvadorian restaurante!
7) 4 hours wandering West Ed mocking all the Canadian Idol tryouters...
8) Mean Girls was most definitely watched!
9) Rented a Toyota Carolla - always a nice addition.
10) Posed for pics with Farley Flexx... oh yeah baby.
11) I tripped while posing in the penguin pic and ended up on my face.

12) Zombie Song was created on the way home - ask Liz and I for an example.

E-Town 06 is almost over... "fletch"... hehe... that was for you Lizzie.
posted by Erica @ 5:46 a.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:39 p.m., Blogger Nick Boschman said…

    You girls didn't try out for Canadian Idol. I thought that was the plan, to be the first trio to win an individual singing contest...i think that works. Don't worry we are partying tonight! Ice Cream anyone?

     
  • At 1:00 p.m., Blogger Paula Reyes said…

    Hey Negrita!!!
    Me alegra que hayas podido tener un buen tiempo.

    Un abrazo,

     
  • At 9:17 a.m., Blogger jupo said…

    hey scams.

    you're nice.





    i like you.

     
  • At 2:49 p.m., Blogger Janelle said…

    i love Farley Flexx!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER