El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Friday, April 28, 2006
17 Minutes...
Left on this computer and until Sarah Jane arrives (maybe?) at my apartment for lunch... this needs to be quick!

Three words:

I love work.

Last night my feet were so sore at the end of shift, and I loved the sensation... mind you, as I crawled into bed I thought to myself, self... this is nuts. But then I zonked right out and it was beautiful!

Also - relationships at work, much improved: patience is going strong... I am starting to understand some people better... all in all - good things are comings!

I cannot escape the Colombians. It is wonderful. Everyday that I arrive home, and they are outside playing, they come running... I love them so much. At any given time I have 1 to 5 children in the apartment, eating my food, asking me to give them things, hanging all over me, chilling on the patio... beautiful!!! However, getting them to leave sometimes is a bit of a challenge! Hehe...

Where do I live some people want to know?

Apartment 307 Building 714 Appleby Drive.
Phone number which will be coming to my apartment tomorrow; 652-2039. Don't call me till then, cuz I won't get it. However, feel free to call me there! Is this dangerous that I'm putting this online? I don't know... please don't stalk me if I don't know you!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
posted by Erica @ 10:45 a.m.  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:40 a.m., Blogger Dana said…

    I'm so excited to come home and live in this wonderful place!!! I'm so exctied to sit and hear stories of the last week. Thanks for all your work in moving my stuff. I owe you big time!!!!
    See you tomorow!

     
  • At 10:50 p.m., Blogger Paula Reyes said…

    Me alegra que todo este mejor en tu trabajo.

    Un abrazo y nos vemos en 16 dias!!! SIIII solo 16.

    Te quiero mucho

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER