El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Some New Writing...
Just thought I'd share some more with y'all...
Written April 1, 2 & 3rd...

Untitled

You love things beautiful -
Drawn by their light.
In your eyes it is me
For a moment
I am beautiful.
Come back my moment -
I long to be that still.
Alas, time and moments go on
Perhaps someone;
Will come to love this light.

Appleby Drive goodness continues to excite me, maybe I'll write about that next time... for now General Epistles last class is calling me; peace be upon you all!
posted by Erica @ 12:18 p.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER