El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Johari and Nohari
I just went to Berto's site and did these test things for him and thought it would be cool to have people do the same for me. I am very curious to see what you all will say. It was most definitely hardest doing the Nohari, I felt bad saying weaknesses for someone else, but maybe that is how we learn... do these for me ok?

Johari Window
Nohari Window

I do not get why this doesn't seem to be working... does anyone have any ideas???
posted by Erica @ 4:43 p.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:26 a.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    I did the quiz thing and I feel the need to expand - particularly on the 'mean' quiz. I feel unsatisfied with it, not because gaining self knowledge is bad - but perhaps this quiz is far to general.

    I mean we, you, are not black and white - last time I checked humanity was filled with colour, varying shades and texture.

    You my dear have more vibrancy and texture than five or six words could ever indicate.

     
  • At 11:19 a.m., Blogger betty said…

    Hey how do I get this for myself...and dang...do you remember my glean? yeah...here's the chance to describe it! : ) (and i agree completely with erica...)

     
  • At 12:22 p.m., Blogger Becky said…

    first of all, I completely agree with Erica...second of all...I couldn't do the Nohari one. I did the Johari but not the Nohari...not because I am scared to tell you what I think, you know me Scamms, but because like Erica said, they were far too general and I didn't feel any of them adequately described you. I just couldn't do it. I love you man.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER