El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Sunday, April 09, 2006
3 NEWS: New job, New frustration, New Poem
NEW #1:
New Job: Red Lobster - BARTENDING!!!! (Only for the first month, and then I move to serving... booyeah! This is amazing cuz I REALLY wanted to do this! Praise be!)

NEW #2:
New frustration: I know there is only one week, but today I hit yet another wall. I cannot handle the drama and immaturity around here today, and as a result I kinda had a something this afternoon; but honestly people. This is a real world, and I think here in this bubble sometimes we want a false response or we want people to respond the way we would have them. Interesting how in a community where truth is supposed to reign supreme no one ever wants it.

NEW #3:
New Poem: Written about no one, just a general feeling this came in response to these new frustrations, the following oozed from my pores;

He comes around
every night.
Ready to annoy:
Frustrating.
Like a sharp rock,
On my little toe.
He knocks away,
Banging my every nerve.
Drama. Drama.
The creep.
Won't leave me alone -
I am done!
Leave you fool;
Go far, far away.
Pick at me no more
I say -
I am done!
Take your drama;
Please, just run, run.
The creep;
I want you no more.
posted by Erica @ 8:23 p.m.  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i understand that you cannot handle to immaturity around here, but before you go yelling at other people for what they are doing wrong. remember that this is a fault of yours too. as mature as you are their is still somethings in their that need work.
    your blog may not be the best place to vent your frustration about others immaturity

    p.s nice poem

     
  • At 11:38 p.m., Blogger Chris H said…

    At the very least, I wish people would have the maturity to sign their names to their comments... oh, and that people would pay more attention in school on the day when they're taught the differences between "their," "there," and "they're." Mild frustration of mine.

    On a related note, I am frustrated more often myself, but I can't quite put my finger on why...

     
  • At 10:47 a.m., Blogger Erica said…

    This is a public forum and as such I am free to use it how I want to. Thanks for the exhortation I've thought about it and it sucks. Don't read my blog if it bothers you. By the way, your grammar sucks too.

    I'm just kidding. However, I do feel I can say or express my thoughts as I wish. I recognize I am not perfect - BELIEVE me... but I'd much rather you came and confronted me personally rather than an anonymous comment on my blog. If you expect me to lead by example you should as well. This blog was not written about any SPECIFIC person... but about drama in general - within the poem "he" and "the creep" are referring to drama and immaturity. Seriously, it would have been much more appreciated if you could talk to me personally. Unfortunately, you'll remain anonymous and I guess we miss out on resolving an issue you seem to have with me. Sorry about my responsibility in that.

     
  • At 10:49 a.m., Blogger Erica said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOLA MI NEGRITA COMO ESTAS????
    TE QUIERO MUCHO
    ATT: TU MONITA

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER