El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Friday, April 21, 2006
Mangoes...
Are officially available people. I know this because I bought a bunch the other day - and they are basically the shizz. Oh yeah.

So I have been thinking lately - actually that is not true. I am in this super weird mood today. Like, I woke up and saw the gorgeousness of outside and wanted to be there. So that is what I am going to do today. Anything I can to be outside. Maybe later toss a ball around with some friends and just relax.

Last night at work was crazy heinous. Crazy heinous. I started the shift off by spilling this creamy milk-like pina colada mix down my leg. Then I got all sorts of mixes on myself, broke two glasses - one of which went into the ice bin, and finished it all off by telling off a co-worker. Not really, but I threatened him with pain if he didn't leave me alone... seriously, he was ticking me off.

This is all to say that as I was walking away from work, I have decided that I need to pray (and be prayed for) for patience with the people I work with that are the difficult ones. It is easy to spot when people are covering for insecurities or issues with "cool" characteristics: being liberal with the liquor, hoochie... all that stuff. Kinda sad to see, but moreso a challenge to be patient and loving even when those things start to grate on the nerves. There is this one server who actually is quite rude - the others don't seem to notice, but as I am this heinously oversensitive person actually is quite hurtful/confusing at times. As I left work I knew that I especially need to pray for Christ-like feelings toward her. I wonder what it is in her life that makes her so angry?

Anyway, keep these things in mind. Keep me in mind. Feel free to call, write, encourage in whatever way you may feel. And please, feel free to drop by the Red L - home of the claw... I'd love to mix you up a little something something... hehe...
posted by Erica @ 10:03 a.m.  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So if I were to call you what would your number be?
    Amber

     
  • At 11:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Erica,
    I wanted to call you to go for wings on Sunday, but I don't have your number. Give a call here at work with your number -- we'll set up a time.
    Crouton

     
  • At 6:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Erica! Like this other people I also need to get in touch with you! I sent you and email to gmail but I don't think you got it, did you? Can you please email me your email address and phine number? Muchas gracias!! Estare esperando oir de ti! Cuidate!!

     
  • At 11:05 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Did you know that i can buy mangoes here anytime and i think that they may always be in season - and probably not as expensive as there either (sorry, not really trying to rub that it). I too would like to go for coffee - does that work anytime soon? Probably be an expensive coffee (because of the distance and all). Love you.

     
  • At 8:11 a.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    Hello my friend -

    You are right we do need to connect - How about tuesday evening?

    Yes, meet at my house for tea...

    Or maybe just make tea and give me a ring so we can enjoy it over the phone...

     
  • At 3:46 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER