El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Monday, September 17, 2007
High Fives
5 Things that you cannot live without for under $10/each:

Flip Flops
Pepsi
Tea Lights
Colombian Earrings
Hair Ties

5 of your favorite movies:
Hope Floats
The Holiday
Little Miss Sunshine
The Little Mermaid
I love all movies... so enter #5 here.

5 +5 = 10 baby names that you love (5 for a girl, and 5 for a boy!) but will not use in the future (maybe you'll give others good ideas!):
BOYS: Simon, Liam, Benjamin, Vladamir (Tim's suggestion), Boris (mine)
GIRLS: Emma, Emmie, Janie, Ruth, Mae

5 songs you could listen to over & over & over:
Amazed - Desperation Band
If You Want Me To - Ginny Owens
Any Song - Rosie Thomas
Hallelujah - Bethany Dillon
Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston (even though I heard he was brutal at the Beyonce concert)

5 people who have influenced your life in a positive way:
Joan Godard
Sherry Heidebrecht
Dana Fern Barrand, Amy Dawn Forrest, Bettina May Unrau (they're all one - inseperable)
Jackie Pullinger - never met her but she's ridiculous... read the book "Chasing the Dragon"
Oswald Chambers - again, never met the man, but seriously!
Timothy Baerwald (that's six, but it's my blog... soooo yep!)

5 items that stay in your purse all the time:
Debit card
Visa
Driver's License
Movie Card
Stamps
(I currently do not carry a purse - just a very thin wallet)

5 moments when you knew everything had changed FOREVER:
When my dad had to carry me into the house... and as a result:
When I was in my room, packing for Qatar - that was weird!
When Tim & I played hangman in Boston Pizza
When I fought with the 'rents about going to Colombia
When I decided to move across the country... we'll see how this one goes :)

5 books you really would like to read (or finish - if you're in the middle of one!):
Bring me a book, I would like to read it.

5 obsessions you have right now:
MTV (that's not a 'right now' thing... more of a 'always' thing)
Tim
Pepsi (again... an always thing)
Ummm... I just don't know anything else...

So guys... I know it's a bit boring, but I wanted to update with something, so here you have it. I promise someday soon I will put something of any sort of interest on here. Much love to all.... EB
posted by Erica @ 4:48 p.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:41 p.m., Blogger Janelle said…

    seriously! i love that something i did just for fun is making it's rounds on the net!! :)
    i agree with the Holiday. i own it and watch it all the time. jude law=yummy.
    can you PLEASE inform me about your big move?? what the heck??? you can't LEAVE!!!
    oh - and for the record, i think Sherry is super great too!!

     
  • At 10:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i really enjoy how you clarify that MTV and pepsi are "always" obsessions, but that tim is not... hmm, interesting. haha, see you on the weekend!

     
  • At 2:50 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said…

    Just miss you. Thought you should know.

     
  • At 8:27 p.m., Blogger Trev and Rebekah said…

    What will you be doing in PEI?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER