El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Monday, September 10, 2007
Post Number 1.3.9
1. I need to post - not too sure what to say.

2. I would like to post wedding photos & I would also like to say that I WILL send out wedding thank-you's. My parents and I are going around about this: OPINION POLL: what is an APPROPRIATE length of time to give newlywed's for sending out thank you's?

3. We haven't gotten our mail here in a couple days... now, I know it was just the weekend - but there was nothing on Friday, and there was nothing today. As someone who LOVES getting mail - this is traumatizing.

4. I recognize that I have said nothing interesting, and have nothing interesting in my head to say... and that I am watching the OC which does not input anything of substance either.

5. I'm in a happy, contented place tonight. I'm waiting for the hubs to get home from work (which he is LOVING by the way!!!)... realizing that we are LOVING life right now. I love that my husband comes home to me every night and that we have a home to set up and continue to develop together. We're really hopeful for the future, and for what that is bringing with it - life is going to be changing in this next year and the world is our playground.... to the P.E.I we go...

6. Just a fun, non-substancy type blog. Feel free to leave a comment - where you all at, what is life bringing your way....?!
posted by Erica @ 4:38 p.m.  
6 Comments:
  • At 5:13 p.m., Blogger Sabrina said…

    Ditto on the loving of life. Is it perfect? No. Are there unknowns? Plenty. But it is still good.

    As for the wedding thank you question, I'd say by Christmas if there's a thank you that's appropriate. I mean, why send a thank you and a Christmas card? Efficiency.

    And hotness on the PEI action. Looking forward to reading how that all comes together. Oh. And I like you. Even if I never see/talk to you.

     
  • At 10:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi love,

    Has it really been this long since I have paid any attention to the blogging world or did you radically change your layout.

    Anyway, so happy to hear about contentedness in this time you are surrounded in. It warms the cockles of my heart.

    And I am also down with what Sabrina said...Christmas man. I hate writing Thank you cards with all my being. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

    Anyway - much love to both of you.

    Erica

     
  • At 8:05 a.m., Blogger Sheryl said…

    If I can draw from my well of knowledge and experience about things... I don't think you need to send out thank you cards. Niether my brother or my sister sent out thank yous and I haven't missed them. :)

     
  • At 8:15 a.m., Blogger Janelle said…

    - i agree with Sabrina, Christmas is fine!! :)
    - not getting mail causes me to cry...i'm addicted to getting mail.
    - not much in life matters more than watching the O.C.
    - and what's this about PEI?

     
  • At 8:07 a.m., Blogger Rebecca said…

    I'm glad to know your loving life. And what's this about PEI that's really exciting if I think it's what I think it is! I'm back in school, love to get together some time!

     
  • At 11:54 a.m., Blogger Chris said…

    I echo all the Christmas sentiments and add New Years if it's getting stressful. Or... try two a day... or 5 a week... as you start sending them it gets easier... and sometimes it's easier to appease people and do the socially correct thing even though it's a pain in the ass. I labored over them at camp for MONTHS. Really fosters ingratitude eventually. (NO THANK YOU FOR YET ANOTHER COOLER!!) Ha ha ha.

    Oh - keep checking your wall... I'm gonna send a supper invite soon... now that we have CHAIRS!!! Cheers. ps. - I love all the mushy married sentiments... after 10 years those days still come often!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER