El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Monday, October 29, 2007
Just Kidding?
OK Friends. So maybe I was just kidding... not kidding in like a "I knew this was going to happen sort of way" but more so... I needed to take some time to figure out how to revamp my blog so it felt more like me, where I'm at today.

That said:

http://easterncaramella.blogspot.com

I'm not sure I really like the template yet, but I will get it there yet. Oh yes, I will. I'm in a new phase of life and perhaps this NEW BLOG will help me work through all my thoughts; as I share thoughts, pictures, recipes, food inspiration, etc... ENJOY!
posted by Erica @ 8:10 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER