El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The Time Has Come.
To say good bye to blogging.

'Tis true my friends. This lovely blog has taken me to some crazy places... Colombia was the reason I started this thing, and though Colombia still plays a huge role in my life, the time has come to be a little more present and to process my thoughts in a different setting.

I am on facebook and email if anyone wants to keep up with me. Add me as a friend, drop me a line, let me know how you are doing. Pero, eso es el fin de este blog. (But this is the end of this blog).

Much love, and remember... Mean people make little mean people, so be nice! :)
posted by Erica @ 10:33 a.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said…

    You have no idea how sad this makes me. I'll seriously miss reading your blog Scamma. Love you and hope we do indeed keep in touch, even though I'm not a huge fan of facebook. Why the ending??

     
  • At 3:39 p.m., Blogger Paula Reyes said…

    porque vas a terminar tu blog, si eres muy buena escribiendo!!!

     
  • At 8:41 a.m., Blogger Kelsie-Lynn said…

    You know how I feel...this is kind of out of no where...how will I know how cooking school goes...how will I see what you are up to???? Come back to BLOGGING please.....if I beg will it help!!

     
  • At 9:02 a.m., Blogger Leah said…

    wise decision. blogging, while convenient for keeping in touch, makes people forget about emailing, writing letters, picking up the phone. i like you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER