El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Sunday, July 09, 2006
The heart of the Matter...
As I sit here tonight thinking that I need to post because it's been awhile, I am drawing a tid bit of a blank. Not sure what to say exactly. WEIRD! Today was a weird day... I woke up feeling like poop. I haven't been feeling well lately, and today was no different - not fun when I had to open at the Claw this morning. Anyway, I dragged myself out of bed, and headed off to work... work that I have SUCH a love-hate relationship with! I went out with a friend yesterday and rattled on excessively about how much I hate serving at the Claw, but then today I had such a good day with the other girls that I liked it again... it's so weird how pliable my emotions are. I would compare myself to a bouncey ball actually. One day, one minute I am strong, feel great, feel confident in life and living it and all that comes with that, and the next I am dissatisfied and feel there is such room for improvement. Honestly though, at the end of the day, life is just so very sweet and good. Dana and I went for a walk around the neighbourhood tonight, and with complete sincerity of my heart, there is no better feeling in this entire world than having one of these kids run up to you screaming your name, describing what they are doing (which often involves very, very random activities... ie, pouring water into a bread bag. Why? Why not... there is a puddle, there is a bag, let's put said water in said bag and call it a pie???? OK kids...), jumping up so high they practically hit your neck with their little skinny legs. What on earth does this life have in store for me?? Goodness gracious, I just do not know! Ahhhh life... how I wish I could figure you out, yet how I soooo love living you with all the randomness you bring with you!
posted by Erica @ 10:21 p.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:12 a.m., Blogger Dana said…

    Ahhh Erica. I enjoy living this good life with you. Water and bread bags and all. Who would have thought we would have this much love for people who just a few months ago were strangers. Wow, is all I have to say...

     
  • At 11:11 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    i have discovered that the randomness to life is probably the most exhilirating thing.

    you never know whats going to happen next, sometimes it sucks but most of the time its amazing

     
  • At 11:41 p.m., Blogger betty said…

    i am glad that you hate and then love your job too! its funny...one day...freaking want to kill every customer that comes through the door...with the dead bodies of my co workers...not that bad but you get the picture...then the next day we go for a beer and all's hunky doory...Today was a good day...a funny day too. I just love it when i'm walking home and happy. Just plumb happy. Can't help myself, smiling, kinding bobbing to the music happy...or pensive...or sad...or something. I just need to feel somthing at the end of the day and I hate when i don't....; ) just a rant...hey did you get the message that i called( crazy early in the morning?)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER