El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Dentyne Fire
If anyone out there loves me at all - send me Dentyne Fire! I have one lonely piece left in it's package... and I am saving it for a bad day. I realize this could be potentially asking a lot - I mean, there's the dollar at Wal-Mart for the gum... then you know, possibly the trauma of writing out a brief, encouraging note from home, then the postage... I really do realize that I am risking losing friendship over gum, but I simply must have it. It has been quite humourous sharing it with friends actually. Many a time, I have seen a face go red over the "spicyness!" I also recognize that I will not in fact, die without it - but it has become a bit of a "Canadian" treat you see. And maybe this is my way of suckering some mail out of my friends - I can admit I have no shame.

Erica Scammell
Cra. 90 #71a. 81
Bloque 4 Aparto 215
Bogota, Colombia

You know you want to prove your love :)
posted by Erica @ 9:32 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER