El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subbing!
Who would ever have thought I would be trusted with the moldable minds of ECA's youth. Well, apparently the 5th grade teacher! These last two days I have been subbing in 5th grade, and I have to tell you - it has been quite fun. The first day walking into the class I was sure the kids could see right through me - I felt more like I should be sitting in a desk, instead of answering questions about kinetic vs. potential energy, interrogative sentences, and vocabulary words! Alas... the students have discovered that I am not, indeed, Mrs. Rozo and that they are not allowed to kick a soccer ball in the classroom with Miss. Erica (Scammell proved too difficult for many of them...) and that yes, only one person at a time can ask me a question because I just do not have 20 pairs of ears! I am tired but I have a definite sense that I have enjoyed subbing for Mrs. Rozo!
posted by Erica @ 10:00 a.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like ya! You are a machine doing all that teaching and such. Have any tips for El Rookie over here? Love ya! Amber

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER