El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Monday, May 16, 2005
Aidan Morris Scammell
OK - Reason #1 why I would love to be back in Canada today - because I am an aunt for the second time! Yep - on Saturday May 14 my brother's girlfriend had their baby! (Aidan Morris Scammell) Last night I got two phone calls from my parents... how crazy is it that I won't get to see my new little buddy until November? Geh! He was 3 weeks early, and weighs 5.1 pounds - so he is just a little itty bitty gapher, but I am told that he is perfectly healthy and the doctors say he'll be just fine. Christina (his mom) is doing good too - PRAISE the Lord for no other major complications! Please pray for the little guy - for health and all that stuff. Also, my brother and his girlfriend aren't Christians and aren't currently working - so they could use some good ole prayer too!

Other than being pumped about my new little buddy, life is good - please be praying for my upcoming trip to Peru - I will be applying for a new visa while there, otherwise my max stay in Colombia is September 8. Also, that I could be an encouragement to those I visit with.

Pray also for MIJUCO, as we are getting ready - yesterday was the one month mark until the program begins - we are asking people in the churches for food supplies like rice, oil, arena, juices, etc... non-perishable items so that the expenses on the program for food will be less.
posted by Erica @ 9:09 a.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Auntie Erica! I just reminded myself of my mom.... scary.
    I would say that if I could pick any month to be born in, it would be May.
    Hey, I hope you have an awesome time in Peru, tell Betty and Dennis I say hey. I'll be praying for ya!
    Take care.
    Amy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER