El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Friday, May 26, 2006
And the winner is...
Elizabeth Epp for providing the name; Anna Nalick for the song "Just Breathe." Seriously, you all need to hear it. (If you don't know what I'm talking about read a couple blogs ago). Anyway... on to my thoughts.

Tonight I was once again at the river and was just chatting it up with a friend, and I realized that I want an adventure - I want to live out a dream... maybe take a canoe trip sometime or go white water rafting... or I would LOVE to go to Disneyland sometime. I don't want to get lost in the mountain of debt I feel like I have (Booyeah 4th year of Bethany... grr....) and lose sight of the fact that there are opportunities to live and feel alive out there... yet at the same time I just feel so lost in the fact that this is life and that I need to give in to that knowledge; work, pay debt, work, pay debt. Guh. I hope there is more than that... or I hope I get outta this slump soon so that I can see there is more than that.

Once again it was gorgeous to be by the river; kind of a weird rain/drizzle thing happening, and dark, cloudy skies... lots of thoughts, lots of thoughts...! Have a good night, and remember: "Just Breathe..."
posted by Erica @ 10:28 p.m.  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, today I felt like an adventure too. I felt like I didn't want life to just get normal and I wondered if my dreams for here were really going to come true, or if I should just run away to a new adventure. Hmmm, dreams and adventures hey. I hope we get to see lots of them realized this year. Especially the canoe trip one, or the disneyland one, or a number of others for that matter...

     
  • At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    I like how white water rafting and disney land make it into the same adventure catergory. hmmm ...

    I have a friend who wants me to bike through Mexico with her...which is laughable...really..

    I am no cyclist.

    Keep walking by the river Erica, it is good for you!

     
  • At 11:08 p.m., Blogger Jennine said…

    Hey Line Buddy,

    Hang in there. Things will eventually ease up (ie. the work/pay debt cycle)...and face it, the cause of your debt has been well worth it...bbi was sweet!

    Love ya

     
  • At 10:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I WON?!?! And it took me this long to realize it?! This is a great start to my day! But shouldn't i answer one of those skill-testing questions so i can claim my prize? There IS a prize...RIGHT?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER