El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
This time with Paula and Dana: A Photo Montage.
My friend Paula (I lived with her family in Colombia) has been visiting S'toon over these last few days. I thought I should post some pictures we've taken while having a wee bit of some good times...

This one is Paula and I being all good lookin... but let's be honest; when it came down to it Dana, Paula and I really have had some funny funny moments: hence, the following:
The 3 of us together... Only to be fair, this is me at my studliest! Dana bein a stud! Paula being crazzzzy... she's so scary.


posted by Erica @ 9:20 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:17 a.m., Blogger Amber said…

    Que bonita ustedes! Te quiero mucho mi amiga! Are you losing libros? Talk to ya later! Hablamos mas tarde!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER