El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Some changes have occurred.
Yet I think they are good ones. I am trying to get a new look to this here blog of mine. I'm changing these days; new thoughts are replacing old ways of thinking and feeling. I feel so full of emotions, thoughts and sometimes so full of emptiness in these days that the old look and feel of this blog needs to change. I am often proud that mine has been around for so long, and so I don't want to get a new one, and I still feel very much as if my life is just a continuation of something started long ago - obviously hey?! But still... so much is happening inside of me these days; I can't even express how full I feel. A friend and I were talking about cycles the other day; and how up and down we humans seem to be. I figure there are two ways I can look at that and life at present as I am stuck in the cycle of life... I can be discouraged by the fact that I am stuck in this sick-o cycle, or I can give up once more, recognizing that His grace has to be sufficient, because I have none to offer myself. There is room in my heart for God. There is room for Him to move in my life. There is room for Him to bring thoughts of refreshment, hope and love... speaking on that, to be random... I had this idea today on why exactly I love. If it's so hard for me (us?) to understand God's love for us personally, we should be that example for Him... be physical, tangible evidence of Him. I know this seems so basic and duh-like, but seriously today the thought about blew my head into little bits and pieces... and it was followed by this sadness that I just want someone to love love love me and show me that same love I want to show others. This isn't like some plea; "Love Me..." but it's a thought - "Love one another... this is how we know God's love, if we love one another..." MIND BLOWING people!!! Tonight at work that was all I wanted to do - love love love people and love them into wondering if I am cracked. I am cracked indeed - oh let the change come, but let it not always hurt so much!
posted by Erica @ 11:16 p.m.  
6 Comments:
  • At 4:19 p.m., Blogger Amber said…

    Your blog is pretty! You just commented to me, so alas I am to you!

     
  • At 4:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your blog is wonderful too. I miss you lots. I miss talking to you. It seems like you have been thinking lots lately- not that you weren't thinking before. Well, I love and miss you. Rachel

     
  • At 6:38 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    i like the new look erica! i also like reading whats going on in that head of yours.


    love ya lots

     
  • At 7:07 p.m., Blogger Nick Boschman said…

    When I first saw the new look I thought to myself (as most thoughts are) how very much like some fairy tale princessy look this is. But that sweet black and white pic just makes it all real and not so sapppy! Love on

     
  • At 7:54 p.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    Hey Lovely,

    Got your letter today, it now is gracing my fridge with a definite level of presidge....thank you it was well timed.

    P.S... I love how you put hot pictues of yourself on the internet.

     
  • At 8:55 a.m., Blogger Dave said…

    I love the new look - very... You. I am a bit suprised (pleasantly suprised) that with all the work you must have put into it that you refrained from the use of Manatees on your site.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER