El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Geez Lou-eeze Bettina!!!
Okay... okay... so I put trashy magazines twice, hence... I still have only listed 99 for my posting of 100 things I like or love about life.

SOOOOOOOO.... the 100th thing that I will post is the following:

#100 (for real): I LOVE receiving Congratulations on being accepted to the Culinary Arts program at a wonderful little school out in PEI that I posted about a few short posts ago. Yes, yes my friends... it is true!!! Erica Scammell, most recent acceptee to Holland College's Culinary Arts Program! Am I bound for the Eastern seaboard of Canada? Well, I have not yet made the decision (or sent the confirmation fee)... but, I have been accepted.

Would you like a demi glaze with that? BOOYEAH!
posted by Erica @ 10:11 p.m.  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Huzzah! Congratulations on being accepted! Beware the "hobo trap." Ask around... you'll learn what that means...

     
  • At 11:23 p.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    WHAT WHAT WHAT!

    What a girl gotta do to get a phone call these days!

    (that means I am very happy for you!)

     
  • At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Denita Dyck said…

    congrats!

    you'll have to honor us with your presence if you pass through!

     
  • At 5:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well that's dandy and all, but what about putting 'Grey's Anatomy' twice, and that doesn't include the reference to one of the characters on the show either....Alas 99 it is.

     
  • At 7:51 p.m., Blogger Erica said…

    NO WAY! I corrected the Grey's Anatomy thing with the #100... it is officially 100. And alluding to one of the characters in NO WAY disqualifies that number. You people are going to give me a bloogy ulcer. GUH. The nerve. J/k... no more nit-picking on my joy.... In case I have missed one, my true #100 thing is : people who don't complain and leave peoples favorite 100 things to like or love about life list alone!

     
  • At 2:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Scams!!!! I am very, very happy for you. I say you should go for it and learn how to be a culinary arts person. Seriously- do it. Life direction changes are good. I speak from experience. Keep us posted. Love you lots.
    Rachel J.

     
  • At 7:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    way to go erica! i am proud of you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER