El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Date Night With Dana!
Tonight the one and only, lovely Fernie and I went on our date night... we've been talking about it for quite some time, and so tonight we decided to not put it off any longer. What did we do you might ask? Welp; we started off with Moxie's where I ate this mo fo burger. Seriously; so good. Then we went to Rucker's where I scored HUGE on the python game... and Dana scored huge on the "Flamin' Finger"... seriously, what type of name does that game have? Wowzas. It was good to relax. The stress-o-meter lately has been rather high. Not sure why, I simply always feel like I have this ball of pressure in the middle of my forehead. Relax you say... DON'T YOU THINK I WANT TO? I feel like I'm on this tight string that will break at any moment... like, hmm... what is an example? Oh, OK... this week at the YA meeting, the devo sharer talked about looking at life lightly, and even when there is stress, to remain calm and keep a passage from Philippians 4 in mind. Yeah. When I heard that I felt pinned to my chair type conviction. Geeeeeeeeeeez Scammell - let things go; that's what I gotta say. Anyhoiooiu - Tonight was sweet. I chilled, bought a book, hung with the Dane-ster... although CSI doesn't appear to be on tonight, which is disconcerting I must admit. Peace out everyone; and remember: Just let it go... just let it go... By the way... here's some more get to know me type q's:

1. FIRST NAME?
Erica.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Ney.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
The last time Dana hit me... seriously; so abusive.

4. DO YOU KNOW YOUR OWN HANDWRITING?
Yes.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Deli cut turkey.

6. KIDS?
Yes. 4 - Either 3 boys with one girl, or 3 girls with one boy.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
No way - way too many issues.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yes; it's zebra printed.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope; I think my exclamation point would make quite an awkward impression as it splattered the ground below.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POSITION IN BED?
Asleep.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I am ripped.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint cookie.

I6. SHOE SIZE?
7

17. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The issues that plague my brain.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
In a nutshell; the one and only Joan Godard... Ah Joanie; how I miss theeeeee.....

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO INCLUDE THIS IN THEIR BLOG TOO?
Meh; it's kinda long?

21. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
My ripped up, old jeans - so blue. And no shooes; white socks.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Oh my word; this mother huge burger from Moxies, paired up with this DELICIOUS baked potatoe; but the potatoe was hollowed out, creamed with cream cheese, chives and bacon - HO MAMA!

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Dana talking on the phone - shocking...?

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Definitely a deep blue/turquoisey blue.

25. FAVORITE SMELLS?
1) Cut grass
2) My sheets
3) Tim's pit stick - it's weird I know. (Not the pit stick; the fact that I like it's smell)
4) Spicy food

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A volunteer from Global Gathering Place.

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Not gonna lie - their shoulders.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She's alright I guess?

29. FAVORITE DRINK?
Gladiator - such a fun shot... Does this make me a heathen? Sorry guys... Scammell is not perfect?

30. FAVORITE SPORT?
Soccer.

31. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.

32. EYE COLOR?
Hazel- ish?

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

34. FAVORITE FOOD?
Tacos. Arroz con pollo. Shwarma. Stir Fry.

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy Ending... all the way!

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED IN THEATER?
Marie Antoinette.

37. WHAT SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Fuschia undershirt; yellow overshirt.

38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER!!!!

39. HUGS OR KISSES?
BOTH!!!

40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Dana's mom's brownies; or apple crisp...

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
I just bought this really cool bartending book... (and let the heathen comments continue...?)

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Laptop = no mouse.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
No TV. I was on a date.... ooooohhh....

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Rain, children laughing, a beautiful song that makes me feel gushy inside... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of the wind... waves crashing, leaves rustling...

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
At the risk of persecution, all I have to say is... Zzzzzzzzz.....

48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Qatar probably...? Time I felt furthest from home? Abandoned in Bahrain or on that mountain in Velez. Not sure which.
posted by Erica @ 8:17 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:57 p.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    I like you. I like that you kick my butt at DX Ball, that you feel that you are a better driver than me...and so do the driving when we are together - which allows me to daydream in the passenger seat. I like that you think tanning is worthy of a trip into the city. I like that you make cookies with that sick baking soda that we were using to get the smell of smoke out of the house. ... I like that you have the courage to laugh when you would rather yell. I like that you are one of the truest people I know.

    Thanks for encouraging me!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER