El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Thursday, December 07, 2006
It's a Big Girl World Now
... and everyday I wish I was small.

Amen Kendall Payne Amen.

Anyhoo - today I did not leave my couch. All day... what does this make me feel? Welp. First, I'd have to say great cuz it meant I wasn't in the bathroom heaving the last effects of this weird 24-hour flu-like thing up (always a pleasure...) and Secondly, I'd have to say amazingly rested.

Reflections on the year 2006 that is quickly coming to a close:

1) I'm glad it's almost over
2) I wish I wasn't glad that a year of living was almost over
3) Shoot, I wish I could sleep... for a long, long, long period of time
4) I wish I didn't have so many bills.
5) I like that things have worked out
6) I wish the things that haven't worked themselves out yet would soon
7) I hope this New Years Eve is better than last... anyone ever celebrated New Years with a mono-infested special friend? Not the best time ever...! Them sleeping, you watching terrible TV. Booyeah? This year'd better be better - not sure it could be worse, so here goes!
8) I'm hungry
9) Do I dare attempt eating?

Welp; I don't have any other really deep thoughts besides those... feliz navidad folks.

Oh yeah; PS: I almost peed myself when I saw this, and so thought I should share it with y'all! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Seriously; Dave Barnes... who knew he was SO funny...!?



Notice: The Spanish accent with a LISP!!!
Also Notice: His chuckles in between songs cuz he just can't help it!
Thirdly: When he knocks on the guitar and then asks: "who is there!"
Lastly: HIS NOSE... how does he sing AND flare it at teh same tiem??? Oh my I might actaully pee!
Wait wait... no, no the bad English at the end! ANNDDDD "Police Never Die... or is it please?" I don't know - FRICKING hee-larious! For some reason, Jon Esau, I hope you watch this and laugh like I did... tha'ts right a personal shout out on the oel blogski... hoo doggy... enjoy peeople enjoy!
posted by Erica @ 8:58 p.m.  
8 Comments:
  • At 6:21 a.m., Blogger Erica said…

    OK, so I woke up and to animate myself for the day, wathced this video once more while brushing my teeth. I also noticed that I LOVE when he lisps "wood nymphs" - it's just too much - oh man oh man!

     
  • At 7:56 p.m., Blogger Sheryl said…

    Wow, ES! That was hilarious.. I hope no one comes in here and finds me laughing... that would be kinda wierd.

     
  • At 10:58 p.m., Blogger Amber said…

    Ok, loved it! Especially the "police never die" thing! I would marry Dave right now if he asked me!

     
  • At 3:21 p.m., Blogger Rypo said…

    man that vas fahni! even I would marry that guy.

    julia won't mind.

     
  • At 8:48 p.m., Blogger Brad and Karla said…

    you aint coming in my car if you be a ralphin
    just kiddin, but if you have to spew, spew into this...(imagine a big gulp)

    well, check out me bloggggg

    http://balesbales.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 5:02 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said…

    Scamms....that is FRIGGIN' HIL-arious!!!!! I seriously laughed out loud...and i'm not sure whether Jon has seen it yet, but i'll make sure he does asap...and I KNOW he will pee his pants too! In fact, i hope you don't mind, but i posted on my blog, that everyone should check yours out so they can see this video...its just too dang funny to not share!
    Have a great Christmas Scamms! Miss ya!

     
  • At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Karis said…

    So I promised you last night that I would watch this, and today I did and I think I decided that's the best promise I ever kept! I'm laughing so hard! This is amazing!! Thanks for bringing so much joy to my life!

     
  • At 6:43 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said…

    WOW WOW WOW WOW!
    Thank you so much for sharing this hilarious and gut wrenching video with me (this is Jon by the way).
    Oh Scama, where have you been in my life lately? Oh how I miss you. But seriously could you come visit us and read some get fuzzy with me around a campfire while singing jingle bells to the tune of silver bells? Please come see us!
    For me though, the funniest part of the video was Dave saying his phrase of something for you remember me to by (or something like that) because it reminded me so much of how the Mexicans would phrase their English sentences.
    Anyways, I better get going so email me sometime and I could write you long comments through email rather than tie up your comment section. KNOCK KNOCK who's there?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER