El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Friday, December 01, 2006
My Decision.
Today I called Holland College and let them know that I just don't think I can go in March. It is too soon, and I don't feel ready. At the same time, I am feeling a bit unsteady about that decision. My application will be re-entered into the running for September, and so the door is not closed... a piece of me wonders if it is out of fear that I do not want to go just yet; but another piece of me knows that I need to be here now. That dream will come to fruition, I just have to wait. Wait, wait, wait. Patience may be a virtue, but it is not one that I am good at.

In other news. I am going to be posting some pictures soon. However, I put the question out there: of what. Of what should I take pictures? Send me on an adventure people! If I shan't go to PEI just yet, I shall check out the scenery 'round here... oh yes yes!
posted by Erica @ 6:19 p.m.  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Princess Warrior said…

    COngrats on life Erica. I am excited for you to become a chef and accomplish all the wonderful dreams that are in your heart. I was out to lunch with your roomie and she told me about you being accepted. Blessings in being where you need to be.

     
  • At 6:08 p.m., Blogger nicole said…

    congrats on be accepted and good on you for making the tough decision to not go right now. it's hard but i'm glad you are listening. the door is not fully closed, it's still cracked open waiting for the Wind to blow it open. i miss you and love you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER