El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Friday, December 22, 2006
Merry Christmas!
Hi all...

Now, I know that wishing people a Merry Christmas probably isn't the most politically correct term... but here's what I figure: Christmas is a time that is meant to be about 3 things in my book: faith, hope and love... and I think regardless of race, religion or creed, we all can say that those are 3 things this world is in a little more need of.

This Christmas is a good one for me I think - there will be lots of family, food and hopefully FUN! The Baerwald and I are off on a Swiss family Scammell and Baerwald journey this season that will take us to Waldheim, Edmonton AND Valleyview; all within the space of one week. Oiy vey! He's never met my mother... all of you should pray for the poor lad... she may be litte, but hoo boy is she feisty! Just kidding... the worst she'll do is make some scary, inappropriate, Valleyview-type comment and embarass the poor thing... I'm thinking it could get hilarious.

Perhaps we should take a camera along for some fun photos - you never know when a penguin display will grab your attention, just begging to be used to create wonderfully funny photo ops... or perhaps the large Ukranian egg that resides in Vegreville. Such a cool egg. Ahh sigh; sorry if this post is a tid bit boring... I'm not going to lie, I've had a bit of stage fright for posting after that FREAKING hilarious Dave barnes video... seriously, that guy makes me crack up!

OK people; the gifts are not getting wrapped this way; and I have a wedding to go to in the morning... hence, sleep needs to occur. I enjoy you all, and wish you the Merriest of Navidad's... Love. Faith. HOPE. This world can be changed by the positive gifts that lie within us all - cast aside the fear that would hold you back from doing/having more of all those things!

Much Love, Erica

Labels: , , ,

posted by Erica @ 10:20 p.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:15 p.m., Blogger Bonnie said…

    Hope you have a VERY faith, love, hope-filled Christmas Scamma!! We miss you and love you and hope you and Timmy have a wonderful roadtrip :)
    Police never die! ;) hahaha...man, i just can't stop watching that!

     
  • At 1:06 p.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    Hey stranger...

    Am so glad that your Christmas is filled with plans that do not include work!

    I have been thinking about you lately...it could be that I am reading Jeffery Archer's newest book...good stuff.

    Anyway love you my dear...and ahem - good luck on your Christmas adventure

     
  • At 8:30 a.m., Blogger gord and janice said…

    Scamms, so sorry we missed you yet again in s'toon. If you will look you will see that you are now a permanent part of our little blog. A previous oversight I hope you can forgive. Will make things handier too, as I've been trying to remember your blog address to introduce everyone I know to Dave Barnes. Happy New Year and all that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER