El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Monday, January 15, 2007
I'm Grumpy.
Grumpy. Grumpy. Grumpy.

Do you know what Dana said when I said I was blogging?

"You're writing a blog right now?"

Yes Dana, yes I am. Do you know why. Because I just got home from my two jobs... TWO. Count them. Not everyone gets some cushy job with "flex" time and prissy trips to Texas in the middle of February you know. Yeah that's right... TWO jobs.

Hehehehe... what a day. I am so grumpy. This probably won't be funny to anyone but me. Because I AM GRUMPY. Errrrr....

Just kidding. This is like my therapy. Boooooo hooooo Dana... positive blah blah blah... Just kidding. You're always so positive... You're wonderful, perfect... you never say or do anything negative or complicated. This is sounding WAY too harsh people. Really; Fern is a good person; I like living with her; life is good with Fern in it.

One of my new years resolutions is to be a more positive person. Today I failed. Thanks for pointing out my failures Fern; you never cease to know how to motivate me :) Ouch.

I shall go down now and get my laundry from the dryer.

Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy.

:)
posted by Erica @ 8:25 p.m.  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:34 p.m., Blogger Chris H said…

    You have two jobs? I hope one of those is to be a "cool, soothing, taste sensation."

    I love that Fruit Breezers guy. He's the hardest working candy!

     
  • At 2:11 p.m., Blogger Princess Warrior said…

    Hello Erica Scammell,

    God recently taught me something about grumpiness, but I will only tell you if you want to know. I think I fall into the mostly positive category, but if I am grumpy wooo watch out. Have a fantastic day!!!

     
  • At 6:23 p.m., Blogger nicole said…

    hey you, sorry to hear your day sucked. good to know that the blog is therapy, although maybe not the best... =) anyway let me know how stuff is going, even though you don't have flex time. ya coming up i'm sure your busy but drop me a note.
    much love, nicole

     
  • At 8:55 a.m., Blogger Sheryl said…

    E.S. Sorry things weren't going so hot (I'm sure they are much better now!). Life out here in MB isn't super fantastic yet. People are hard to track down. We'll see how tonight goes (remember, maintenance and supper...:)

     
  • At 6:24 p.m., Blogger Erica R said…

    oh -I am so sorry you had a grumpy day.

    You ought to get yourself a big bowl of mini chips a-hoy and put some milk on it....that'll make you feel better.

    Or you can try over cooked hot dogs but something tells me that might not do the trick.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER