El Camino...
Es largo y profundo, pero voy a caminar el camino...
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Just a quick note...
HI! I am home - well, here in Colombia, which is home for now!

And I just wanted to quickly write and say that everything went stunningly phenomenally! I have returned to Colombia with a new found energy and passion for what I am doing here! God is tight and He was faithful (as always) in Peru. I need to send out a better summary than this, but just wanted people to know I am here... peace!
posted by Erica @ 3:29 p.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:26 p.m., Blogger Marla Faith said…

    Erica, thanks for the email. You encouraged me more than you could know. I know there will be tough times ahead, but as you said...it's a journey--a journey of faith! I'm glad to hear things are going well and that you are re-inspired to serve God in Colombia! How is your visa situation? I am praying for you...
    Your sister in Christ,
    Marla

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Erica
Home: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Week

The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. Mother Teresa

Fellow Bloggers
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER